Monday, August 31, 2015

Getting to know A Cut Above Staff



Name: Rachel 

School and Sorority: University Of South Florida, Kappa Delta

About me: I am a Senior at USF, I am majoring in Communication and I expect to graduate in the Summer. I am pretty involved with my sorority and really enjoy that, as well as involving myself in intramural sports here on campus. I'm also a huge fan of the beach (born and raised florida girl). 

How long have you been working at A Cut Above Boutique? Two years

Celebrity you most identify with: Lauren Conrad (Pictured below) 


My favorite current trend: My favorite current trend would be booties and t-shirt dresses! I love the versatility of a t-shirt dress, and how simple it is to dress up or down. I am loving the bootie trend, whether they're fringe or leather, I can't get enough! 

What do you enjoy most about working at ACA: There are a lot of things I absolutely love about working at ACA! The environment is always uplifting and fun, and it truly makes my job something I look forward too. I also can't say enough about how awesome and inspirational my managers are! 




Friday night go to outfit: Depending on the occasion and the place I plan to go the outfit might change slightly, but my average go-to Friday night outfit would be:
1. Simple loose tank w/ colored bralette underneath
2. Floral/print loose shorts
3. Gladiator sandals
4. Fun simple accessories (layered necklaces, dainty rings, or Bourbon & Boweties)

People would be surprised to know: People would be surprised to know that I was homeschooled all the way up until my freshman year of high school. 

How many pairs of shoes do you own:
Honestly, too many! I love shoes, especially sandals or heels! (even though I'm pretty tall as it is)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS