Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Maxi Skirt Madness


Today we are talking…..maxi skirts!
These skirts are not only absolutely fabulous, they are easily the most comfortable articles of clothing I own (and trust me, I’m an expert in these because I own like five of them… don’t judge). Not only are they comfortable and adorable, they are very transitional as well!

In the fall and winter, they are perfect with a long sleeve, a scarf, or a cardigan.


Then in the spring and summer you can add a crew tee or a tank and you’re good to go!

There is nothing better than a piece of clothing you can mold into an outfit for ANY time of the year! There are soooo many possibilities when it comes to these beauties which is why we love them so much! I’ve heard some customers say they don’t think they could pull them off which I think anyone can pull these off since they are so versatile and because they have a folding waistband. Any height can rock them! 

So following the “New Year, New You” clichĂ©, 
I dare you all that do not own your very own maxi skirt, to branch out and buy one (or if you do own one, you can grow a collection like me)!

 I promise you won’t regret it, you will probably come running back for more! 



Happy shopping, ladies!

XO, Kaitlyn

Shop maxi skirts here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS